Condo Insurance

Condo Insurance

When you own a condo you are responsible for what’s inside, not your condo association. Make sure you are covered. Generally associations only cover the outside of the building, the unit, common areas, and any fixtures to you condo. With our condo insurance policies we can help protect your possessions.

Common Condo Insurance Questions:

How is Condo Policy different from a Homeowner policy?

A homeowner’s policy you must worry about having enough insurance to cover the entire structure.   When you purchase a condo, you are only purchasing the unit inside the building and not the entire building itself.  That means when it comes to insuring your condo you only have to worry about enough coverage to cover the “dry-wall in” with your Condo Association is responsible for the rest of the structure.     

How Do I Submit a Claim If an Incident Occurs?

If an issue arises where you will need to file a claim on your policies to fund relief or repairs, you need to move as quickly as possible. The first step is to notify your agent if an incident occurs, even if you are not sure if a claim actually needs to be filed. 

Your agent should guide you through the claims process, because the agents know the coverage the policy has and how it works for you. And our agency stays by our clients through every step of the process.  

Click here for a condo insurance quote.

Follow Avon Insurance Associates Inc.


Agency License 653064


Contact Us

Avon Insurance Associates Inc.
6319 E US Hwy 36 #7 Suite 100
Avon, IN 46123

(317) 718-1747